(1) Collection of personal information
YAWATA will collect personal information by lawful and fair means. When asking users to provide their personal information, YAWATA will specify in advance the purpose and how the information will be used, and collect only information that is within the scope relevant to YAWATA’s legitimate business, to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
(2) Use and shared use of personal information
YAWATA will use collected personal information only within the scope consented to by the individual who provided it, and within the scope of the cited purpose. The purposes of use are, from among items listed as “scope of data usage purposes” below, those that are within the scope relevant to YAWATA’s legitimate business, and which are necessary to achieve the cited purpose.
● Scope of data usage purposes
• For business communications
• To provide information on YAWATA’s products and services
• To respond to an inquiry or request received from a user
• For other purposes, regarding which users have been informed and provided consent for in advance
● Usage purposes other than those stated above
When the need to use personal information for a purpose other than those described above arises, YAWATA will first obtain consent from the user, except when otherwise permitted by law.
(3) Provision of personal information to a third party
YAWATA will not provide user’s personal information to any third party without the consent of the user, provided, however, that this will not apply where there is a special circumstance, such as an obligation for YAWATA to comply under laws or regulations applicable to personal information or under other relevant rules.
(4) Disclosure and modification procedures for personal information
If you wish to refer to, correct or delete personal information that you have provided to YAWATA, make this request to the contact point for personal information handling. Except in cases where the request significantly hinders YAWATA’s business operations, YAWATA will disclose, correct or delete your personal information within a reasonable period of time only if your identity is verified as the actual user.