1. Information contained on this website (including text, photographs and illustrations) of YAWATA Electric Machinery Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “YAWATA”) is subject to copyright. The entire website is also subject to copyright as a compilation. These rights are protected by the Copyright Act of Japan and copyright laws of other countries, as well as by international conventions that govern copyrights.
2. Except where “all rights reserved” is indicated, all or a part of the contents of this website may be quoted or reproduced for private use only, or to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act, on the condition that the source is explicitly indicated by appropriate means.
3. The contents of this website shall not be modified in whole or in part without the explicit permission of YAWATA.
1. All possible measures to ensure the accuracy of the information within are taken before being published on this website. However, there may be technically or legally imperfect descriptions or typographical errors. YAWATA assumes noresponsibility for any action taken by users with the use of information on this website.
2. YAWATA will not accept any liability for any damages incurred by users arising from a service outage of this website due to maintenance, fire, electric power interruption, natural disaster, virus, blocking or other act of a third party, or any other event of force majeure.
3. The downloading and installation of browser software and other tools is done under each user’s own responsibility. YAWATA will not accept any liability for any damage or problem that may occur with or in consequence of any such download or installation, and shall not assume any responsibility in solving any such problem.